Volunteer with Neighbourhood Ministries today! Whether you have a couple hours a month or week to spare, there's an opportunity for you.
Activity, Time Commitment
- Pray for the Neighbourhood Ministry Daily
- Bring a donation for the care packets (see wish list) 5 minutes each week
- Join the Indoor Team: help pack packets, provide fresh food for street team, send street team off from the church A few hours every 4 weeks
- Join an Outdoor Team: help distribute packets and build community with our homeless neighbours. Training provided! Saturday morning, 2 hours, once per month
- Serve dinner at Dunbar Apartments, home for formerly homeless folks and others suffering from mental illness: On hold during the pandeic
- Help with a Seasonal Celebration at Dunbar apartments, preparing and serving food and offering fellowship 3 hours, 5 holidays per year - on hold during the pandemic
- Become an Angel, offering one on one support to someone needing assistance navigating the system, going to the doctor, etc. Training provided.
- Join the Mobile Care Unit, offering assistance at one of the sites the Care Unit visits. Training Provided.
- Volunteer Today! Contact Joan Stewart. email@example.com